A clock of Collectas opening times
Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED
A location pin
Collectas House
68a High Street
Leeds LS25 7AB
A phone
0330 043 0428
High Court Enforcement Officer

Judgement for Claimant

August 10, 2018

A judgement for claimant is a County Court Judgement awarded by the court when the person or company who owes you money has either admitted or not responded to your claim.

Once you have a judgement for claimant you are then able to enforce this through bailiffs, you may use the County Court or High Court Bailiffs. If you have a judgement for claimant over £600 we would always advise that you use the High Court Enforcement Agents as they have greater powers and are generally private companies so in our view are more driven to recover your money.

Whilst we are not a High Court Enforcement Agency we do have good relationships with an agency so we can obtain the judgement for claimant for you and then we can arrange for it to be enforced.

A judgement for claimant is a useful tool when used right to be able to recover the money that you are owed, instruct us today to recover your funds